Mind, Body, Soul

For the last few weeks the 5/6’s have been doing activities about the human body. We have done rotations that include meditation, pit of lava,Sudoku and tongue twisters. All of them had something to do with body and the mind. Throughout the time we did the mind stuff we have found out what sort of learner we are. I was surprised that I was a bodily kinaesthetic learner. I thought I was going to be a musical learner because I play and listen to music. Most people got bodily kinaesthetic learner as well. Some of my friends got musical and interpersonal learners as well as bodily kinaesthetic learners. Thanks for listening. Please leave a comment. Thankyou.

2 thoughts on “Mind, Body, Soul

1. Hi Josh N
    I thought your text was really moving. I hope you can tell me more about bodily kinaesthetic learners. Also hope you can tell me what kind of jobs bodily kinaesthetic learners and what they enjoy most.

can you please tell me MORE!!!

2. hi josh i never new you were just a bodily kenisthetic i thought you were a musical learner like me aswell becuase you are really good at playing music