10 Best jobs

1. Professional sports person. I love sport so much I would be so happy to make a living out of sport.
  2. Event management. I would love to do this job because I love planning events.
  3. Pilot. I would love to be a pilot because I love flying and going through security.
  4. Sports reporter. I would love to be a sports reporter because I get to know all the results of all the games and my favourite thing is sport.
  5. Doctor. I would love to be a doctor because I like seeing cuts and people getting operated on. I love to learn how to do the things they do as well as stuff inside the human body. I like helping people.
  6. Lego designer. I have always loved lego and I have built my own models and added parts to my lego structures over time so I would love to do this Job.
  7. Graphic designer. I love creating new designs and models so I would be so happy to have this job.
  8. Sports Coach. I would love to do this job because I love teaching other people skills I have learnt in my career of sport.
  9. Architect. This would be a good job for me because I love the thought of creating new homes and buildings.
  10. Policeman. I have all ways wanted to be a policeman because I just want to keep everyone safe.